• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Wiki Theme Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suggest a black theme like the one on the forums; Old School Black, cause I like the Black on Blue color, and it makes it a lot easier for me as a person to read then the others.

Reactions: Wes
Even though the logo on classic blue is ugly as hell, I prefer that to the monster of transpary

Even though the logo on classic blue is ugly as hell, I prefer that to the monster of transparency
Actually, there's another classic blue logo that was used around 2006.

logo.gif

Maybe I could make another theme variant that uses that one and maybe one of the backgrounds we used to rotate behind it.

index.php

Added StarArmyClassicBlack theme! I'm still tweaking it a little. Let me know what you think.

I've switched over to Classic Black, it makes me happy. As such I'm unlikely to change in the near future, if ever. :p

I'm happy with classic Black as well, makes me a happy widdle beaver.

Holy shit, Classic Black brings me back.

That said, the white links and light text are a little harder to see/read. I'd go between it and CBlue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back