• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Wiki Theme Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suggest a black theme like the one on the forums; Old School Black, cause I like the Black on Blue color, and it makes it a lot easier for me as a person to read then the others.

Reactions: Wes
Even though the logo on classic blue is ugly as hell, I prefer that to the monster of transpary

just so long as it's dark behind the text with no transparency for the background.

Added StarArmyClassicBlack theme! I'm still tweaking it a little. Let me know what you think.

I've switched over to Classic Black, it makes me happy. As such I'm unlikely to change in the near future, if ever.

I'm happy with classic Black as well, makes me a happy widdle beaver.

Holy shit, Classic Black brings me back.

That said, the white links and light text are a little harder to see/read. I'd go between it and CBlue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…