• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC [Yamatai] Orochi Squadron - Classic SARP Spacey Action!

Yes, you all just came back from doing a little training exercise and the captain asked for you all to remain in the vehicle/launch bay where she will arrive shortly and let you know more details. You could RP coming in for landing, or half-out of your Mindy or whatnot as everyone is a little confused by what appears to be the exercise suddenly not being over...

Looking good so far... Just wanted to clarify that unless we get someone (@Archander ?) stepping in for the infantry NCO position, the active group will be assigned to the NPC Kurosora Kim's 2nd squad of Orochi Wing when we launch following the quick briefing.

@paladinrpg, just informing you that I'll have to delay my opening post for quite a bit. Aquila Flight comes first, and I've yet to have a chance to properly update Raku Kishi's profile or get a feel of her character. Apologies for the delay.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back