• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Yamatai] Shiro Suzume/White Sparrow Castle

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
Submission Type: Location
Template Used: None
Submission WIP URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:shiro_suzume_castle
Submission Destination URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=location:shiro_suzume

Faction: Yamatai
FM Approved Yet? No @Wes
Faction requires art? No

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Contains New art? Yes
Previously Submitted? No

Notes: Spoopy haunted castle for Halloween times. If more is needed to justify the spoopyness, I can get into it. Would rather have the causes come up in RP, though.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
How tall is the Torii gate - is it huge, tiny, person-sized?

How long are the docks and what size boats are there? Are they galleons, punts, longboats?

Couple of missing spaces after full stops in the first paragraph.

The middle picture still has a bullet point.

Torii gates and the other religious iconography aren't a real thing in SARP.

You'll need to make its wiki if you want it to be a part of this article - as per the current Shinto article.

Last edited:
She enchanted the castle ground in an attempt to purge the spirits
Penned to Mrs. Ametheliana from the desk of Mr. Davis:

Esteemed madam,

I regret to inform you of an important matter which you appear to hitherto be apparently unaware. The matter, which could become an obstacle to the expeditious approval of your submitted article, is that the article makes references to spirits and magics. These references to the supernatural seem less than optimally appropriate for the technology-focused setting in which the Star Army roleplay is conducted.

Respectfully,

Wes Davis​

She tried to purge the spirits she felt were in the castle.In response to Eth:

How tall is the Torii gate - is it huge, tiny, person-sized?
Added sizes- this is one thing I did not do.

How long are the docks and what size boats are there? Are they galleons, punts, longboats?
It says the size in the article already of the docks. The article already says in it the article that there are "few row and sailboats".

Couple of missing spaces after full stops in the first paragraph.
Got it

The middle picture still has a bullet point.
Ok

Torii gates and the other religious iconography aren't a real thing in SARP.
You'll need to make its wiki if you want it to be a part of this article - as per the current Shinto article.
What Immortal said.

In response to @Wes:
"She tried to purge the spirits she felt were in the castle." Rectified the sentence.

It's been over a week and it's disappointing that none of my Settings Submission Moderators have looked at this and posted.

I am therefore approving this myself.

APPROVED

RPG-D RPGfix
Back