Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Yamatai - Tamahagane

Nashoba

SARPaholic & Admin
Retired Staff
Inactive Member
Convention Veteran
One thing that has always felt missing to me, especially in a realm that models itself after Japanese culture was the lack of swords.

So I have created a company to manufacture swords, and will be working to expand their offering with time.

Tamahagane

After seeing the 'old map' I have chosen a location for it.

Kyousou is located on the southern coast of the Vela Prefecture. It has a population of 15,000. In addition to Tamahagane, its economy is supplemented by fishing, farming as well as a number of artisans.

I also added this to the Tamahagane page as well.

Hmm, it's interesting to see another traditional and down to earth type manufactuer. I'm wondering if this'll be a trend for manufacturers to use more traditional methods of creating unique or ceremonial items in the setting.

(By the way, I'm working on Godfrey & Morrison Clothing Company, but the article is FAR from complete, and once I see it ready, I'll post it.)

I think that these articles are more or less ready for approval, unless Wes himself has any concerns about this.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back