• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission Yamataian Calendar (YE system)

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
πŸŽ–οΈ Game Master
Discord Booster
🎨 Media Gallery
Submission Type: Calendar
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=calendar:yamatai

Faction: Yamatai, Nepleslia
FM Approved Yet? Yes for Yamatai, Nepleslian parts need approval from @Gunhand4171
Faction requires art? Not for this type of submission

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Contains New art? No
Previously Submitted? No

Notes: FINALLY, right?

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
If we do get a zodiac (which hasn't existed in canon at any point, nor actually used in RP beyond character sheets, since astrology is some super esoteric Earth tradition), I'd like to see it include entirely different signs and be unique to the SARP instead of a rip off of Earthling stuff. We have tons of cultures that SARP astrology could have originated from.

But, as has been said, that's for a different submission.

Hey, I've added some new tools to the calendar page:
  • Age/year conversion to IRL/Earth years
  • How to say someone's age
  • Some holidays
  • Days of the month and what day of the week they fall on

@Wes a friendly reminder to update the Pay Scale page to reflect the calendar updates, now that the new year is in.

@Wes a friendly reminder to update the Pay Scale page to reflect the calendar updates, now that the new year is in.
Thanks! I will do that soon.

Just out of curiosity, is it intentional that the updated pay scales are different than the ones you posted on page 1? My understanding was that those were calculated for the same pay per day. Are the current numbers the same annual pay per OOC calendar, just modified for a 9 month calendar?

I adjusted it to be mostly the same annually instead of per day.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…