• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Year-End Festival [Year-End Holidays] Winter-Nights (Yule) Solstice Spectacular! (YE 44)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pierre at the Tokyo Brewing Company Area @hyralt

Thoughts fled as Pierre felt Kari’s small moan against their lips. For a moment or twenty, they kissed her back with enough heat to keep the winter’s chill at bay. Finally, they broke free and gazed at her with lidded eyes and a dumb grin. Now what? Options ranging from enjoying the festival to rushing her back to the hotel rushed through Pierre’s mind. That was, until something that had been niggling at the Chui cut through their lust-addled thoughts.

“Undue influence.” The words slipped out of Pierre’s mouth. “I’m worried about it,” they said, more words tumbling free. “I’m not in your direct chain of command, but age, rank, all of that, I want to make sure I’m not putting you in a bad place. I like showing you things and seeing you expand your horizons, what does that say about me?” As they spoke, they settled back into their seat, fists gripped around their sweater’s over long sleeves. "I know I need to be blunt with what I’m thinking and what I’m feeling because I like you. A lot. I’m worried about taking advantage of you, or hurting you because that kind of hurt can’t be fixed with stitches. I just also can’t make decisions for you. Sorry, I’m rambling, more thoughts than sense. I don’t know what I opened my mouth.” They snatched their mug and took a long drink to hide their face. Why did they have to ruin the moment? Maybe it was for the best. It was the only way to proceed with a clean conscious.
will get Vec's response later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back