• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC Yome Ismâopate Discussion

Hey folks, I just wanted to take a moment to thank you all. I am extremely pleased with how the plot is going. Given that you are all dealing with a new Faction and New species, you folks are portraying the Poku Saeruo Degonjo great. I look forward to having many more entertaining and interesting adventures with you all. Brian.

I am enjoying the plot and faction immensily also with a bunch of creative writers.

Apologyze for the formatting of my post. Trying to make it look cool and to show the what was on the screens and actions being performed along with character actions.

Question, the keyboard at the back, it's meant to be used outside of a Stako right? I'll probably be posting early tomorrow EST time too.

Typically it is used by tecnicians not in a Stako. Your character could try to use the stako hands, but since this is her first time operating one. It would be best to open her Stako and enter the code by hand.

Welcome BloodyScarlet.

You are actually joining at a fairly good time, because the current thread should be ending soon. I will create a new thread later this afternoon and you can post there.

Bloody,
Just a reminder when use the position titles its important to use the full value. You left the 'a off the Tin-To'a and Tin-Ta'a. Tin-Ta would mean Speak for the ship where Tin-Ta'a means One who speaks for the ship. Basically you used a verb for a noun. ;) I fixed your post though.

is there a HSC language primer we can download, I prefigure audio or, even better, if they have it Rosetta stone! :)

Pah, it is nothing. You're new so it was easy to happen. And since your character would know that's why I just fixed it. :D

Just wanna make sure you're aware Nash, La'tâ's conversation with Keyul at least on La'tâ's end was on close channel with jsut Keyul

Yes I know, but he opened his channel to the Tin-To'a because of the serious nature. Keyul does not have the level of authority to tell her that she can. She talking about doing something that a Tin-Ta'a would have to get special permission and extra precautions but aboard the ship.

sweeet :) I can see Murr making it into a wrist computer that would strap to the fore arm. Accessable, yet out of the way, leaving the hands free for other things :) if that modification is acceptable and can be added to the equipement page. Player option...

RPG-D RPGfix
Back