• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Yome Ismâopate Discussion

I dunno if I have the syntax/prepositions correct but that was fun to write... hope Memi doesn't blush too much if he hears the dancer's bar fighting talk aimed at a tough Qaktoro enemy.

Okay folks,

Tomorrow I am heading out to Charlotte, NC. We are going to checkout the new hotel for the ConCarolinas. We want to see what the rooms are like, the beds, and amenities. That way we will be able to prepare for when we come for the four days we are there for the Convention.

I will have my tablet and smart phone so I will be checking in when we aren't doing anything. I will be back home Sun.

Nice attempt with the Takavonai, I tweaked what you had, and added some words to the lexicon

Kata ti degonte mâew gitabu taviibu dâeltvit ne amydi'alamin (I call out the hiding coward plant lover, animal lover where you .)

Thank you for the edits, just trying to feel out what it should sound like...

Have fun on your trip Nash, take a well deserved nap on those five star beds.

Welcome back to the action Nash, hope your trip went well!

Just a quick question... judging from your description and the deck 1 layout, am I right in assuming our hostile is somewhere near the Siama Ruo'sa (Divine Room) on port side firing across the midship hallway to the starboard side computer room?

Last edited:
Trip went well. Hotel is fantastic, can't wait for the Convention in May.

The hostile is in the corridor ahead of the Divine room. currently firing around the corner of the stateroom at the end.

Sorry for delay in posting for Miali, have been a bit busy with the kickoff of the YSS Heartbreaker thread. Will get moving shortly.

Hmm,things not going too well for Murr... Was that explosion the armor she faced self destructing in order to try to trap us here? Sounds like it may be time for a shuttle medevac...

Last edited:
It was it self-destructing. As for the reason. I'm not telling. As for Murr. she has a healer with her, and a fully stocked medical room.

Ah okay, it sounded before like the whole place got torched in the previous attack so I was not sure if the Lata could treat her

The Isolation room was not damaged (it was sealed when Sogi and Tota went in) and it has the radiant healing equipment as well as supplies.

I just hope I'm not taking too much liberties with the Dahome tech capabilities in favor of my character Murr.

I enjoy reading Paladinrpg's posting and the rest of the team here in this Faction of the HSC.

A single blade thrust to the abdomen is survivable. She'll be sore for a bit, but its not like she had a major artery hit and is going to bleed out in three minutes.

I enjoy reading Paladinrpg's posting and the rest of the team here in this Faction of the HSC.
Why thank you, Samanthia! I used to GM often in the past, so when I write even for just my character only I always seem to want to make it entertaining for others, too.

Just a reminder. When you put on the Anoka'ano Dahome, you first put on a Body Suit

Important because without it your fur would get caught and pinched by the armor

Miali is ready to fly shuttle out, just waiting on Memi to do his thing at the moment since he wanted protection.

Okay folks, the wife and I fly out of Raleigh at 8am and arrive in Boston, MA at 12.

Last time I was with my mother they did not have wifi, which if that has not changed means I will have to use my phone as a hotspot.
And that will depend on cell signal strength. Will do my best.

Will be home this coming Saturday.

Okay, first, yes I am back.

Second, new Chibi's for the new characters.

Sorry for any delays in my postings, but I have been busy preparing my wife for surgery this morning. I will be checking periodically but can't post anything for at least a day or two.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…