• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC YSS Heartbreaker: The Undiscovered Uesu

In more serious topic, I think with the five of us (Rin, Yumi, Miho, Sayoko, Skade) we are pretty well-rounded, unless you want to drag poor Cosima in again for medical duties since Nora seems to be MIA. My NPC Kayoko Shii will be piloting the T8 shuttle for us, so that would fill up its capacity.

Yeah, it looks like Cosima will get to tag along again. Related, I'm getting a notice to do a review and make sure everything on our wiki is up to date. So, this is the last call for @John2y and @msb16 to post. Otherwise they're removed this week when I do the cleanup and turn in the report. I'd also like to make sure @Moogle is still with us. If you could all update your own wiki pages with the results of the last mission and everything, that would also be great.

No worries, I know how that is. Just wanted to make sure you were still with us.

Which I might not be for a while, since my computer just told me it has no operating system installed. No clue how I'm going to get this fixed, but hopefully I won't be out for long.

Alright, I think I've gotten it fixed. Lost everything on the computer, but at least it's booting up again. Hopefully it stays working.

I backed all my documents up a while back, I'll probably wait to try adding it back on until I'm sure this fix is stable. Just lost Steam, games, MMOs, etc. Lots of anime... Not too bad, just an annoying day and setback.

Glad you were able to fix it quickly, I have seen that issue before and it is not fun to try to recover from it... Backups are a very good thing!

Welcome! If you can catch up, you can post today. I should be putting up a new post tonight, I was just trying to hold out for the rest to post. You can either be in the Wardroom during the meeting or on duty somewhere, maybe you were stationed at the armory.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back