• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC YSS Heartbreaker: The Undiscovered Uesu

I hope that made sense, I was trying to encoporate the plan you were setting up with a good reason to move everyone onto the Heartbreaker. Also don't forget that anyone who leaves to work on the distraction needs to get back to the ship (maybe using Mindy stealth?) before they fold out. Or get left here. I don't think anyone packed the bonus hyperspace parts on their Mindy this time.

Just a little note, guys. Edto is gonna be away this weekend, and likely won't be able to post for the duration of it. He gave me his permission to roleplay Edtoto a little where necessary.

Skade shows her soft side. @LittleWasp if you have time today, I can edit my post so the last part is more of a conversation between Skade and Sally, with your input. I just wanted to make sure I got all the questions I wanted to ask posted. :)

Lol, Skade's attempts to make sure no secure information gets leaked onto an alien ship, so she doesn't get in trouble, makes the resident SAINT agent very suspicious of her, the very definition of trouble. Just wait until she starts playing Nepleslian metal music.

I went through a few revisions when it came to Thoot's little speech. Trying to make her threat sound realistic and satisfying in my head was kinda hard, so please tell me if you like it or not.

Sally doesn't like Zero G. :C

Let me know if my swearing censorship is enough. If it wasn't, I'll think of something. If it wasn't necessary, that's okay too. :)

I ended up drawing some dumb pictures, working on stuff for the next mission and helping out some people with new characters today. Whoops. I logged on and started thinking about updating wiki pages and stuff and got really distracted. And then it was like three AM. I should get caught up on Sunday.

Also might have wasted some time buying tickets and getting set up for next weekend. Which is Wrestlemania and like eight other shows. I might have to do an early post on Thursday or something, because I might be totally worn out and in a sports entertainment haze by Saturday night. I'll look back and see I did a whole post where Tsukisaki keeps calling everyone brother and threatens to drop a big leg on the Thoots or something.

Idk. There's only like, 10-15 ships, right? We got this. :cool:

Edit: Totally forgot about Rin's orders because I only looked back to the Captain saying gtfo. lol. Skade is in so much trouble.

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back