• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC YSS Heartbreaker: The Undiscovered Uesu

Injure people faster and more often...got it!

I added a section listing the current away team setup on the Heartbreaker wiki page, to help us all keep it straight.

Don't forget to mark your posts with the location and the character's team for this mission. It helps people skimming to catch up or reviewing to find posts that they need to pay particular attention to.

There will be posting! Fortunately the only thing of importance I have going on tomorrow is a great deal of art making to do.
Dresses don't make themselves, ya know!

I just wanted to give a heads up on my situation for the next little bit. Harvest season starts tomorrow morning, bright and early, and workdays will be long for me. This means I'm going to be scarce during the week, but I'm guaranteed Sundays off, so I won't be dropping my participation from the RP. The biggest consequence is that I won't have any opportunities for mid-week interactivity or joint-posts. It's a minimal change in status, really, but if something explodes in the middle of the week, I'm going to miss it. This will last until the end of October.

And if you're wondering, potatoes. :)

Sorry if bringing out the drones and having them go in was having Ingrid act a bit too much. I just didn't want us to get stuck for another post or two trying to determine how best to investigate the shuttle.

Can I ask what kind of capabilities these little drones have? For example, do they have manipulating arms, or some form of tools attached?

Sorry if bringing out the drones and having them go in was having Ingrid act a bit too much. I just didn't want us to get stuck for another post or two trying to determine how best to investigate the shuttle.
Nah, it's fine. Ingrid's demonstrated her usage of the drones before, so it's within character. I APPROVE.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back