• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC YSS Heartbreaker: The Undiscovered Uesu

Yes. They have no idea what any of you are, so they're assuming you're just in a different type of armor. Maybe due to being a different type of alien, since you're also shaped and sized differently.

Huh. I wasn't getting alerts for the RP thread these last couple of weeks. I probably should have been a bit more suspicious and manually checked. Sorry I missed a post the other week and was slow this week. :(

I was already called into work today unexpectedly, and have to cover another shift tomorrow. Thanksgiving week is going to be rough. I will try to post something Sunday night, but if you don't see any more posts from me until like next weekend, that is why. Got a hundred or so turkeys to handle.

Hey Rizzo, the thread you joined is the thread I believe. Wes hasn't told me much of that, bu that thread is afer M4. After M4 the Heartbreaker isn't worried about the Station. Yamatai takes over.

Sorry about the short post, but things are winding up now, finally.

I'll try to get another response up in the next couple of days, along with a new thread. I think the crew deserves a little break for the holidays. Also we'll all probably be a bit too distracted for anything major during the next month or so, making this a good time for a more casual posting rate.

Shore leave thread is up. Hopefully you guys know this song, and see the (multiple) reasons why the two Neko would be excited.

Also we skipped one system, which might help make it more obvious what the naming scheme is for them, if you think about the numbers...

Yes. I still need to wrap up the loose ends with regards to a few things, see what Wes and Doshii have to say. We'll figure the specifics out soon, I just wanted to get the casual thread up ASAP so people can post if they want.

If anyone wants to split off and take the shuttle to the snowy islands to go have a snowball fight or something, feel free. Just wanted to drop everyone off at once. Also I don't think the I'ee would follow to the snowy areas.

This is also a good point to split up and post JPs if anyone is in the mood.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back