• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC YSS Heartbreaker: The Undiscovered Uesu

Promotions and Awards

Blesi Ingrid is promoted to Joto Hei
Skade Masahiga is promoted to Joto Hei (Good Conduct)
Hasewega Sara is promoted to Itto Hei
Kondo Yuko is promoted to Nito Hei
Kiko Ki is promoted to Nito Hei
Kinzuko no Byakko is promoted to Santo Hei

All crew members are awarded the following medals: Combat Award, Exploration, Service.

Edtoto Nar Sivaro is awarded the following civilian medals: Civilian Combat Award, Uesu's Precious Sword, Civilian Service

Sally and Yui are awarded the following civilian medals: Civilian Service

The I'ee ground soldiers are awarded the following civilian medals: Civilian Combat Award, Civilian Service

If I missed something you think you should have received an award for, let me know! Also removed our two departing crew members. And wanted to make sure @Player Drei is still with us before we move forward.

Also adjusted the cabin setup to account for the two leaving. So if someone wants to change rooms/roommates, let me know.

The Open RP thread is our current, active RP. Eventually new threads will also appear, but that is the one you should all be posting in currently.

I feel like a total butt for being unaware of the new thread!- I've gotta pay closer attention!
Although I am unsure of how to insert Kiko

What would one do if you were cooking and the ship entered a combat situation?
Would you be expected to abandon the kitchen, or would you stay there unless specifically requested to assist?

probably could just go join leighlink and sirspt in the armory. probably where I'll be heading, depending on what reynolds decides.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back