• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC YSS Heartbreaker: The Undiscovered Uesu

So I got Isao some art...

fetch.php

Done by the wonderful @Muttface McDerp!

Alright, I need everyone to check in so I can get some post-mission wiki cleanup started before we get to the next mission (after this short break for some leave). Please just post here so I know you're planning to stay active, or let me know if you need to depart now, between missions. I apologize for the weird way this crossover mission went, as it left some huge downtime for some of you. I'll just say this was a learning process and try to do better in the future. I really do want everyone to enjoy themselves.

@LeighLink @Acewing13 @SirSPT @Noodles @ArsenicJohn @LittleWasp

I'll be working on medals and promotions when I can.

Also, if you know of any new players who need a plot, or anyone else who wants to join, now is a great time to point them this way!

I'd be interested in having Sally & Yui, or perhaps just the I'ee in general, tag along in some way. I love playing with you guys, but I don't wanna get in the way or anything. ^w^

I'd love to continue to have you and them along. We just might have to get creative, since I don't want to just leave them stuck on the ship reacting to information all the time.

So I don't forget again, Skade's been around for more than a year. Actually happened after the last mission, but forgot to say anything. lol. It's been a fun time, in case you're wondering. :)

@Reynolds I'll stay here, with Isao and the beginning notes of my NMX Neko prisoner. She'll get better written later but Isao is here to stay! Hilarity of the lack of medics is always fun.

I made a post to show how everyone arrives and what you should be wearing. I'm going to hold for @Zack to make clear how his half arrives, then I'll ask for a roll call so everyone can introduce themselves to the I'ee.

Also, this is a good time to post any JPs or side threads you want to have between Mission V and Mission 6.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back