• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC YSS Heartbreaker: The Undiscovered Uesu

I'm very sorry if I sound ungrateful, but I can't really muster the focus to read over what's happening. :( Could you dumb down what's happening for me, please? >w<

I still haven't gotten over Reynolds leaving...

That's OK, Ms. Waspy. You don't have to read, let alone participate.

Everyone has been safely picked up aboard an SAoY Tenba transport and is receiving medical care.

I've posted, I'll handle Heartbreaker's NMX Neko Prisoner as I intended to, guess we just have to change a few things around sadly.

Isao is still outdated and confused.

So, got the time to read the post and this kind of makes the crossover non-canon. Just checking to make sure that's okay with everyone?

Unless I'm mistaken, the current crossover happens after everyone returns to their ships, have a ceremony or two, and then go on the hunt. The thread Doshii started seems to retcon that, if the Heartbreaker is going to up and dissappear before they go to Ee'ee.

If needed, I can edit or reset my post. I do not want to invalidate anything if I can help it, but this is the main thread, and I haven't got much either here or on the wiki about the crossover.

Yes, in its current state, this finale invalidates the time spent on Ee'ee in the threads I've been leading. Said threads can be found in the USO forum, so it's not Doshii's fault if he missed them.

Maybe we can figure out a way to make this work without editing it?

Currently, in the Crossover the group is on Ee'ee hunting a creature. Everyone is there except Edtoto who's being punished for something by the I'ee according to her wishes.

I can slyly edit as necessary, but I need help to fix what we're doing here. Should they get picked up by Heartbreaker or the starbase instead?

Its more like the situation needs to change. They can still be coming up in a shuttle, but after their leave on Ee'ee and still surprised that the Heartbreaker vanished. Guess there can still be problems they have to deal with? (shrug)

I support the idea of tweaking the new post to keep the old stuff canon.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back