• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC YSS Heartbreaker: The Undiscovered Uesu

That was a great medical themed posting you just did. Good use of detail and the equipment available, better than most dedicated medic characters I've seen/played. Heh. :)

Will post tonight to help bring things to a close... Been slower lately due to work.

Edit: And on the sprite issue, it seems to me that ships computers could still create Nekos if needed in an emergency, they just now have the right not to be forcefully reassimilated when not needed and must be retained as staff, even if they are only Yonto Hei rank?

Last edited:
Post looks good! Medic stuff is kinda hard in this setting, definitely.

John I just wanted to point out that they're still in the Shuttle Bay, you might want to edit that.

Hello everyone! I'm looking forward to joining in on this plot, and I should have my first post up sometime soon :)

Welcome aboard! Nothing like jumping straight into the action. :) I find it interesting that along with Nakane, now with Nora we have two red-skinned crewmembers...

Walcame @msb16 :D

@FrostJaeger, if it's for the reply I already did it, either way I was on my way to making another post but having some troubles because of internet connection (ISP trying to resolve a problem and restarting the router multiple time)

I think Sayoko carrying her would be a good idea, Rin will just cut a bit of her torn AMES away in my next post tonight, then give Sayoko the nod to head to medical with Yjara.

Yeah, thanks guys! We're looking much better now.

One thing I noticed...I think hemosynth would be used for any transfusions and such...I think? It's basically magic replacement super-blood, so I assume it is universal donor and just turns back into normal blood once it gets...settled. I may be way off, though. There is honestly not a lot of info about it on the wiki, but it seems to basically be a one stop cure-all.

Nice timing there, haha. Sorry if you need to edit that to tack a bit more on.

@Semjax did Yumi get out of her Mindy? What is she wearing on the ship? I might have missed it.

Haha, ninja'd me huh. here I was going to say I was fixing my uniform before seeing Tsukisaki... Rin really hates breaches of decorum, almost as much as she hates looking bad in front of Nekovalkyrja. ;)

Well the way I wrote it Tsukisaki basically saw and heard the last moment of her trying to fix it, heh. So there is no worries.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back