• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character [YSS Imperator] Senjo Shefu

@Arbitrated Why so? He's keeping you guys healthy! :p

I kinda rushed, cause I deleted it once and then had to leave in like 6 minutes, so I just typed what I could remember. I intend to go back over it and polish it later when I have more time (probably saturday or sunday)

@HAMnJAM The only changes that need to be made (to me at least) are just simple re-wording and fixing some grammar. The basic info needed to be accepted or denied is all there :D. Just looked over it (doing a "project" on the computer AKA doing SARP xD) and fixed some mistakes. It is viewable and ready for your glorious, wise, and fair judgement.

Alright, in the history section there is a problem. Due to a plague in YE 08, not very many people have grandparents, also adding that Yamataian characters live digitally, meaning that they are constructed bodies that are resistant to plagues like the Plague of YE 08. I suggest maybe adding what body types he had before Minkan.

If you could at something amending that to the history as well as adding a link to the Star Army common skills in the skills section, that would be great.

(Tagging @Ametheliana to go over as well as I tend to miss things sometimes)

@HAMnJAM Yeah his grandparents died in the plague after they were settled on Yamatai.*shrugs*. Will add that to his history, and will link to skills. Anything else?

ALSO: @HAMnJAM I did link the skills :) Skill Line 6. All other edits you suggested have been made. Just going through and adding more links.

Last edited:
Hop on discord and give HnJ and myself a ring if this doesn't make sense.

In order to link things, you would put the last part of the url in brackets as seen below:
Code:
[[stararmy:standard_issue]]

Please link as much as you can. Currently only the plague is linked properly. I would like to see more, especially the Imperator link once he gets assigned there after approval here.

No problems besides for the need to link, though! Very good character!

Are you digging playing the medic? Is GM Ame sending your guy enough hurt people? :p

When he's not in summer camp, I try! (side-eyes summer camp and family time taking Medikku away from us too much...)

I've enjoyed Medikku, though. Can't speak for Sparkee!

Well @Wes this guy is the head chef aboard the Imperator. I enjoy both though :). And yes, @Ame is making it interesting. I didn't realize forum-based MedRP would be so much harder than hands-on...

RPG-D RPGfix
Back