• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC YSS Ryūjō: Into the Unknown

I'll make one for the Ryujo, in general. We're gonna go clean an account tonight, but tomorrow is available for her, as far as I know. That work for you?

@Multiverse Weaver :: Nocnimura is a great character for the Muse to deal with icly. Hopefully we can get pass the initial prejudices into good future story telling.

I realized I never responded to this. Thanks, @Samanthia
Anyway, the JP will be difficult for me to do until, most likely, Monday evening. Unless, of course, you want to just treat it like a forum and post in it when we can. I'm good with that, too.

I only have one concern, where will Dies stand in relation to the others, Yamataian ranks are still a bit opaque to me, whereas in the Gartagen ranking system he's an E-5, and an NCO. So I'm not sure exactly how he'll slot in.

lol. According to the treaty between Gartaga and Yamatai, both nations will recognize the military ranks of the other, so he would be the equivalent of a Nito Heisho, or petty officer, second class. Still an NCO. Basically, he'd be in charge of a squad of a dozen or so NPC soldiers (subject to change depending on who else joins the RP) under the command of Harada Ingrid. His will be the more recon minded squad in Harada's battallion.

Well I'm glad I made good on that last promise. Now for another...

We're dealing with some of the hardest stuff that's ever come our way right now. I'm likely not going to have a post up until the end of this weekend, too. Sorry, everyone.

I'm assuming the shuttle Fyodor's using is a Kuma T8 Multi-role Shuttle, with both airlock doors open. That makes it a tight fit; the other shuttles are pretty huge in comparison. The Kuma's passenger compartment is made for six regular-sized occupants, so it's a tight fit for these two, but still doable with a little awkwardness. If we were using one of the others, I don't think space would be a concern!

Actually, given the distance to meet up with the Ryujo, (and the fact that there are a fair number of thus far icly unmentioned supplies being transported) they'll be on the Raccoon but good idea checking.

Okay I think my kids are messing with me. I keep not getting notifications when stuff is posted. Anyway...

@Acewing13 the raccoon has more than enough room for two large passengers and some cargo. It has enough room for 52 people. You may want to think about editing your last couple posts.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back