• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC YSS Sakishima Discussion

Periwinkle is hard to get just right lol I thought I got the rest spot on tho o well

Ametheliana
"Paint Them like one of your french girls" ~some guy probably

anyway welcome to the Sakishima!

I'm so excited to watch this unfold xD We should probably let Momoka respond to him first tho, amirite?

For reference, here is what my character would look like if she didn't have a boyish chest. Still v hot tbh
Will draw anyone's char for free~

Also, is this still good =3=? If so, I wouldn't mind seein' something for Dion, work-friendly or otherwise.

Lol Merna's OUT of there asap

I thought Yamamoto Narahiko didn't ask those things but was actually just thinking of doing so. Idk if it messes with the flow of it all tho

I looked over rules and may have missed something on controlling MEGAMI and there was discussion before @VillainousKangaroo 's post. The way that post does it seems like a good example of speaking for Jeeves. Am I right?

She's scared of sneks.

Also: I swore I read that she blurted it out? If I'm wrong, I'll go back and handle it.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…