Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC YSS Shinsugo

So a heads up to all, I have added some NPCs to the plot page, we have a Minkan XO, a Elisian Cook, a Elf Infantry woman and an Kodian Intelligence Operative, as the joke about the ship atm being a female only one, all NPCs are female.

@paladinrpg, also Caroline has been put up on the list, feel free to jump into the post whenever.

Did Argon get added?

Now that's a sigh of relief.

raw

Okay @Alexstraizer your character's name is written down on the ship page, but I would like to see it on the character application and it should be accepted and fully ready before we start mission one. (sorry if I missed it being posted already).

GM post is up for others as well, the gang is all here atm.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back