• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC YSS Shinsugo

@Alexstraizer do you need some help with a character or are you good?
Thanks for your concern. I'm actually struggling to make a good story about my chara, like how he/she would feel around other species, and so on.
I could "re-activate" this man named Maxim Kalashnikov, but so far, I have received no news about his creator.

So a heads up to all, I have added some NPCs to the plot page, we have a Minkan XO, a Elisian Cook, a Elf Infantry woman and an Kodian Intelligence Operative, as the joke about the ship atm being a female only one, all NPCs are female.

@paladinrpg, also Caroline has been put up on the list, feel free to jump into the post whenever.

Tonight?

Where?

edit: Can I add Argon Riddle to the "enlisted" table? I'm not very good at these kind of stuff.

Last edited:
Did Argon get added?

Okay @Alexstraizer your character's name is written down on the ship page, but I would like to see it on the character application and it should be accepted and fully ready before we start mission one. (sorry if I missed it being posted already).

GM post is up for others as well, the gang is all here atm.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn moreโ€ฆ