• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC YSS Takamagahara Discussion

Hm... I'm leaning toward infantry on account that they probably get out more but starship operator sounds really cool.

Much indesision.

I actually imagined a bunch of mini-Neko maintenance crew riding modified FARS drones with a bunch of tools and manipulator arms... That'd be fun. :) Or you could just have them put on Sylph PAs, because it was designed originally for ship security role before the wing pack was added for space operations.

Alrighty, putting together a list of what we have where for crew of the YSS TAKAMAGAHARA :)

CO/GM: Gunny
XO: open
Starship Operator: FrostJaeger
Starship Operator: open
Chief Engineer: Eisthied
Technician: open
Medic:
Infantry: Cmdr_Jackson
Infantry: open
Fighter Pilot: Wyld
Fighter Pilot: Paladinrpg?
Fighter Pilot:

Also, we have a channel on the IRC: #MiniNekoHeaven
AND
Plot page in the works! https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=plot:yss_takamagahara

Right, since its becoming a thing I guess we start crafting the characters!

So a quick question how exactly does a mini neko pilot a fighter? does it have a mini spine interface or does it use a sylph?

So... 2 questions:

1). When should we start posting our character bios?

2). How do I get to the new channel on thr IRC? I haven't really used the IRC that much.

@Cmd_Jackson , though it depends on the client you're using, for Chatzilla:

1. Go to 'IRC" at the top of the window and select 'Join Channel'
  2. In the 'Channel' field, enter: #mininekoheaven
  3. Hit 'enter' and you should be good to go
One last thing: Once you have the channel open, don't forget to right-click its tab and select 'Open this channel at startup'

Alternatively, in the text box in IRC, you can type /join #MiniNekoHeaven and it will also work :D

Feel free to start posting characters as soon as you have them done! Also, if anyone wants to play the XO, the spot is available

I may be done early as tommorow sometime. Still juggling some ideas of exactly what I want out of this character other than the role of being a mini neko fighter pilot.

When can we expect the plot as a whole to be ready?

Cool cool

As for how long till the plot is ready, depends on how long it takes to get everyones characters ready :p maybe next week?

Just some updates here......

CO/GM: Gunny
XO: FrostJaeger
Chief Engineer: Eisthied
Technician: open
Medic: Paladinrpg
Infantry: Cmdr_Jackson
Infantry: open
Fighter Pilot: Wyld
Fighter Pilot: open