• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC 188604: The OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gained Co-GMship of this thing just to inform you that you are all monsters.

And I love you.

It's eeeeaaaaasy. You just need to make people feel bad for all the things they do, then shower them with riches for doing terrible terrible things.

OK GUYS! Time for us to start wrapping up the Storm SP Thread. The locals have played their last card.

If you want to know more, what happened at the mountain is elaborated on in the Aaron and Raphael thread.

Is there any way Aaron could get the mountain to collapse on itself instead of the town?

I don't think anyone would say no. If it fails, Arccos is just going to launch enough spider nukes to vaporise the landslide.

Disclaimer: Arccos knows nothing about rockslides, this is probably not a physical possibility.

The White Lament has several massive inertialess drives sticking out of it, each one about the size of a 16 storey tower block. Maybe some nuclear bombs, or a rift-based wormhole projector.

Time, a power source, and extreme toxicity are going to be the main problems with those ideas, through.

I guess Arccos can wait to have a mad science moment in which she tries and create a storm swallowing gravity well in half an hour using only a crashed ship, a fraction of nature's resources, and a mushroom for an assistant.

I took the liberty of giving Celest a full name Zack, hope you don't mind.

Question @Zack.

“Locals sprung a trap, and are causing problems. First thing you do when you're in a trap is get out of the trap.... so we're leaving Cyrus and his locals to mop this up while everyone else gets to safety. Have them do the risky stuff, no need for the rest of us to stick around and see if the locals have something else planned.”

That means Corgan is staying behind right?

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as the Rock slide goes, I'm going to let you guys decide how to handle and co-ordinate it. Whatever you do could hilariously backfire.

Adding the name for celest is fine.

Corgan can use his best judgement, Uso wants him gone unless he has a power armor... Of course the rock slide changes things.

OK! I've got a few 1 on 1 JPs to do with you guys.

I wanted to do one with Littlewasp with Uso and Sammy, and one with ArsenicJohn to go over what happens to Aaron after the blast.

I've also got a backlog of JPs to edit up and post.

That aside, I'm going to try and have a new SP thread up for everyone in the next few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…