• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC 188604: The OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can kill them with their advanced sci-fi space guns.

I think that grants them 'Total authority'.

But in all seriousness I don't think that is well defined. This is all very new to the locals too and they are just as confused as anyone.

It's also probably that Cyrus recruited these dudes, so they're Cyrus' dudes. You gotta start your own division.

'That thing just tore Fred's heart out!'

I think the only reasonable reaction for the Osman soldiers right now is to run away from Gut-Stripe. She was going to take a shotgun-blast for charging straight at the enemy soldiers earlier but Ace decided he should charge in first... then a lot more posting happened before I could get my post in.

WHICH, due to Pokemon-Go and work was a bit shorter than I was hoping... but I'll probably need to make another GM post again tomorrow at this rate.

Goodnight for now!

Palace Interior
Ace turned around just long enough to see the deputy before he grabbed a man from the group and held him while he backed away. "Right behind you." Ace dumped the man before picking up the wounded Uso and sprinting after the deputy. "Hey don't mind me asking but who are you?" Ace looked at the man's weapons. "Hey got a spare?" Ace pointed to the man's guns.

was my last post should I scrap it or no

Of course, while Gut-Stripe was terrifying enough to keep the other soldiers away, Ace was not so lucky. Despite being fortunate so far, he finally managed to catch a shotgun blast to his leg, the exotic metals of the spacer ship shredding the meat of his muscles.

I just assumed Uso jumped out of his arms.

Lots of bullets are flying around, so I think Ace is still getting hit.

I'm kind of fine with whatever. The baseline model of Impulse power armor uses cheap industrial servos which only have the advantage that they can work as long as they're not completely removed. Aries in my mind is just a power armor torso, a visorless helmet and some spindly skeleton legs.

Was mainly hoping for Aries to be taken to NPC conspirator scientist guy, so we'd have a good reason to track him down and rescue him.

Also my understanding is that the palace has no medical wing, since the two medical areas are the royal hospital in the city, and the medbay on the Queen's Slave which is usually parked at the palace but is right now in orbit.

This is true, I assume Ace is trying to find the ship, but with no visibility and the ship having moved he is understandably lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back