• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC 188604: The OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys, we officially need a flag.

Anyone up for a 'Uso and the team discuss what their flag should be?' JP?

Chronologically it'll need to take place after the storm.

Also as a side note to anyone who hasn't posted yet: the bad guys are trying to burn down the palace while the storm is going on so that they can kill everyone. Feel free to go nuts.

There are soldiers running all over the place, some are getting lost in the storm.

So yesz, some will also run by truffleclub and corgi

Ok, this is getting big enough that I probably need to include an OOC GM post along with my IC GM Post.

8-ball/kevin: Uso would have gotten back on the radio after 8-ball asked what is up so she didn't hear his question. The radios are kinda on the fritz, but he should be able to make out that things are kinda chaotic right now even if no one responds to him directly.

Ace: Uso-Blood won't magically fix ace, but it'll put a few things back together so he can move a bit and not die from bleeding out. Consider it a 12 hour extension of his life.

Gunhand: I probably should have written more for you, but I think we can assume that Cyrus is somewhere near the large mob attacking Uso.

---

Anyone who wants to kill something: The palace is on fire, and there is a killer sandstorm outside. These are both more dangerous to your characters than the angry mob or the General's soldiers so feel free to mook it up with the remaining badguys.

How Arccos takes pictures of your character reflects highly upon her opinions of them. No comments on her taking pictures of Uso's anatomy, I leave that up to your imagination until it's too late.

@Ace, I'm pretty sure all the good bits of Ace's equipment already got pilfered by someone else on the team.

Also, none of the palace is really safe, it is either filled with rioters, fire, or both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back