• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC 188604: The OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ace, you were asked to go through the GMs regarding anything related to the shared history with Alex.

You need to start working more closely with others rather than just doing stuff. Aries is going to be jailed for the time being.

Sharing your idea beforehand with at least the gm seems like good rule of thumb for any situation

So basically how Sand World Dig is working right now: If you try to be clever by splitting the party to do multiple different options when presented them, you get forced to make a trade off.

Had Ace just brought the party hunting, you'd have been able to take out the bear and get all the good stuff from the hunting option with none of the drawbacks. Instead you are forced to make a choice between taking just the wild dogs and get away with relatively minor wounds for a supersoldier, or stand and fight, getting all the prize yourself but take the trade off by having this whole expedition be a partial re-enactment of "The Revenant".

Just so the numbers are available, Alex's shields are down to half, and the mecha armor is at 15 points out of 20.

Sorry about those missiles guys....I didn't realize that the enemy ship was that close or that the blast radius would encompass half of the ship/eat away their shields....

I had an idea for a sub plot that could take place at some point. It mainly revolves around a holiday of some kind and my character having no idea about galactic culture.

Random beach/hot springs vacation episode is probably what I do after the what... Three plot threads I'm running right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back