• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC 188604: The OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Presumably there's some sort of spacefuture method of preventing scarring. You can keep the scars if you want them, but otherwise it's safe to assume you get that stuff treated by the doctors after you get back.

Since people are apparently more hyped about the stupid fanservice episode thing, would people prefer I just start it provided you can all work on the assumption that it's at some unspecified point in the future after all present active threads?

I was going to wait until we're done with the first round of Starwasp stuff. I think the initial battle is almost over, either they're going to kill the NMX in the next 2-3 rounds of posts or the NMX are going to capture the ship.

It can wait a little while, then. Restless Wicked will be wrapped up once we go 'We clean the reactor', 'We have a deal' and 'Truffleclub is a friend of the adorable urchins of the world'.

Doomfort will take longer, but be presumed to be a victory.

Speaking of, I was going to have Vier drop by and hand over the first of the U238 rods but it seemed like you guys were having fun on your own. I can still do that, or we can hold off and mention it later.

Arccos is about done negotiating with Gut-Stripe, Truffleclub has adorable urchins to deal with, and Corgan is just there to shovel so it's easy enough to show up now.

It will allow Arccos to once again be ignored as she attempts to get closer to the woman with four bodies. Because she must be weirdly affectionate towards all the weirdest people in the plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back