• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC 188604: The OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still want to know what happened to the ship and how the spider bots are stopped from ravaging the town when they start moving o.o

I have a plan for stopping them, but I think we've officially copped the blame for everything wrong on the planet. I'm expecting open rebellion will come after this.

The question is whether Arccos, only possessing a single organic brain, would even have the processing power to really command that many drones at once. Of course you technically have all of the parts that once made up the ship's original control system sitting right in your lap, but some of them may have gone walkies. ;I

http://shamblespad.com/p/Uso

Alright, next JP has started. This takes place a day or two after the I'ee first arrived, and a few hours after the spacer-ship crashed on the planet.

The I'ee have been invited to attend Uso's lecture, and she would also like the Ragna-crew to be there as well.

More importantly where did the people go to escape the death robots?

Off screen the death robots have stopped for the time being. The people are being cleared away from the ship as much as possible but there isn't really anywhere else to go.

I assume Arccos is working on a way to control them.

Things are tense outside, but don't tell the I'ee!

That's what she's coding in class, yes.

She's just good at multitasking and not that stressed out since she's probably the only one they won't eat.

With everyone off-world, can we get them to pick up stuff we ordered over the internep to justify us spending our money?

Arccos wants stuff. Stuff'n things. Just... Y'know... things...

She wouldn't really leave unless this was a trip which would only take a day or two. Don't trust civil war dudes with nuclear spiders and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back