• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC 188604: The OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
its actually kinda a good thing ive had nothin to do cause ive been out and about recently

I don't hit that like button lightly, but I'd have slammed that thing so hard on the thing with Truffleclub.

I MADE A MUSHROOM FRIEND. AND BUG FRIENDS. WHY IS THIS TYRANNICAL SPACE WESTERN SO ADORABLE?!

Is there anything Arccos can't make friends with? I'm not entirely sure you can blame the plot for that, lol.

Somebody call the Jim Henson Company!

Well no one has really given her cause to hate, and when she doesn't like someone they will know. There's a couple of people she just hasn't hung out with to form an opinion of, though.

Closest to dislike she has is Ace, who she just thinks is dangerously unstable and is in need of prolonged mental healthcare. She's probably going to haaaaaate Aaron Grant, if she learns about the fire thing. Uso was iffy, but she was deemed cute upon terror of spiderbots.

The rest of you will be her friend someday, when you least expect it. Except Truffleclub and Sammy, who have earned outright doting.

Yes, due to popular request we've now got one SP thread.

We can of course open up more if people want them.

The new hires thread is SP right now. I generally prefer JPs but if enough people want it we could do the next big event in SP

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back