• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC 188604: The OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The planet has a lot of sand on it, so I figured that glassblowing would be a cheap alternative to digging for gems for jewellery.

Rose because it's a romance thing.

I almost finished my post for the beach plot, will post it tomorrow

As a warning to Alex: If you're going to have your character admit romantic interest in an NPC, maybe have a conversation with that NPC first.

As is, it looks like Alex's type is 'Rich Megabitch'.

I just found this post. I think you dropped it. Plus he just said that she was pretty. Wait, I thought that he mousey girl was the noble.

Well, he'd have some paper and stuff from Sand World Dig. What I'd like to know is what those details are...

roflmao! -looking at the flags- atrocious.. but I can see #5 for the military ships marking and standards. #1 for throne room standard ... as for the flag anyone could do.

OK! It is also time to start thinking about what we're doing next. There is certainly plenty of space for people to do social stuff if you want to keep posting where you are.

If anyone is interested in joining the attack on the doomfort, say something now. As part of wrapping up the last bit of the first arc we still need to have our more action-oriented players go and deal with the local badguy from the last arc.

Also if you feel like you're getting abandoned or left behind ( @SirSPT ) Let me know what you want to do with your character and we can setup a JP or an SP Thread.

Finally, @Kevin , If you want to join in the above great. If not are you up for an SP thread with 8-ball and Vier talking about how to repair his fighter?

Corgan wants to do Doomfort but.. is that during or after the Rose thing? Also is it too soon for his badass truck to be ready?

Hm, I have art for the one truck... we could certainly have his salvage arrive, and put together the truck before the doomfort stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…