• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC 188604: The OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if we can get a JP thread going that works for everyone, I'd much rather go with that ^.^

Reactions: Ace
Does the new SP thread include Grant, or is this before he joined?

Is it safe to assume that at least Uso would have met Cloudy by that point, too?

Most likely they have just been helping Arccos move immobile junkers back to the mothership so far, but they could be handy for preparing storm defenses as well.

This takes place after all of the existing (and currently running) JPs. It is safe to say Uso hasn't met Cloudy yet, probably because she's been too busy with other things.

Edit: This takes place right as Grant was rushing out to join up with Raph and take down General Lewis's men, literally right where your JP ended this starts.

Looks like introducing the Empress to Arccos' mushroom love will have to wait until the storm is over.

Just to clarify, 'The Storm' is our current SP, correct? Would the I'ee engineers be working in the city, or on the foundations for that big fortress?

The storm is the current SP, and I think the I'ee would be in the city since they were hired to build roads and things, while the fortress was Cyrus' project he had his own dudes for.

The storm SP thread is what we are doing 'right now' and you can feel free to post in it but sense Ace is in jail right now there isn't much for him to do just yet.

Maybe the storm is a good opportunity for Ace to get a second chance? Either that or escape.

Just a heads up, going to wait until towards the end of today for the GM post!

And if you want to get caught up on everything, there are two JP threads that I posted earlier with what everyone else is doing leading up to the storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…