• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC 188604: The OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Guys,

For a bunch of reasons we've been moving pretty slow, and I've been putting off starting the next mission(s).

I plan to change that Friday night / Saturday morning. We'll be starting the next set of threads then that all take place after the current crossover. @Blizzard 's character will be smuggling some stuff, and everyone else is welcome to come along for the ride, as there will be a few jobs to do once we reach our destination.

Smuggling? Count Spacecase in.

@Zack I've noticed thats there nothing on Spacecase on the 188604 wiki. I can add it in if you'll let me.
Also are we done with the JP?

View attachment 7464

OK, this is for the OOC stuff that isn't included in the post.

The above is a top down view of the tunnel/landing pad area.

The landing pad has a large tunnel (big enough for 12 or so cars side to side, more than enough space for Alex to fly through) that leads to the city. Van Banning has paid us to pick up and return a man and a shuttle that landed here and has told Uso that the guy will likely try and resist.

There is an intersection area where another large tunnel connects.

The second part of the tunnel has a large tube that basically transports a river.

There are also two space where we can take ramps up to the forested area if we want.

They would need to attack them. Keep in mind the Rixx ship is much larger than your craft. Its kinda crappy but it'll still beat you in a straight up fight

The rixx are distracted in space, he could come towards the surface and keep the dove from being destroyed while it's loading the ground team.

There is a rixx bunkerclaw about to smash on top of the dove.

Corgan's tank should be able to shoot it. It is coming down almost right on top of them so he may need to use missiles. I'm not sure the main gun on that tank can aim that high

Maybe a few dozen. he had a lot to start out with. Their weapons won't do a lot of damage but they can certainly hurt it or just small themselves into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back