• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC 188604: The OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone who doesn't have a flying mecha is on the dove.

I think our teens are going to have to fly out of here on their own.

OK GUYS! NEW THREAD IS UP!

A lot has been going on in the background of all the different threads, and I don't really expect everyone to have followed it 100%

This is your opportunity to ask questions about what is going on, and come up with a plan on what to do next.

This is normally the part where our fearless leader would give some inspirational speech to rally the troops.... but this is Uso we're talking about. It isn't clear that they would be able to win against such an overwhelming force and Uso is quite happy with giving up and moving on to some other adventure entirely if it means not having to fight a losing battle.

So Corgan should probably have a ship now too. Do you think it's down on the planet or with the others?

This is only about an hour after we left B7R604. Everyone only has whatever they had at the end of the last thread.

If Corgan's Sand Demon was being built on Nepleslia (or somewhere else) they could go get it after this talk. The only place we can't get to right now is 188604.

Uso would probably have it built at the starport on 188604 by Vier's junker drones. Though with the way things are Corgan could just as easily have hired some civilian group in Nepleslian space to build it.

@Navian @Ace @Blizzard @Alex Hart @ArsenicJohn @Samanthia

Ok, Kinda stopped on a weird point. Uso has kinda ignored everyone's suggestions on what to do and that is intentional.

Right now she's asking if anyone has anything else, anything at all that could help.

Tomorrow, once she knows what everyone has she'll start laying out what they are going to do. She'll directly address SpaceCase/Ace/Flynn/Ect in that post regarding their suggestions like calling Candon.

I don't think we've really had time in the RP for the SDF to have been built, much less had their crews selected and trained.

Alex could mention that he has been working on a ship design though. Once AdVenture Capital comes to a close we'll be doing a timeskip which will give us all time to build and crew ships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back