• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC 188604: The OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Cannon, Wazu has been putting in back doors to his stuff to prevent people from misusing his stuff.

I'll give everyone some time to prepare and figure out how they want to outfit their stuff. I'm also up for some JPs this weekend since I figure just about everyone needs to get some one on one time with Uso.

On a completely unrelated note, has anyone not been getting notifications? Several posts will be posted in all my watched threads and I won't get any heads up for them- no email, no indicator at the top of the page, nada...

I don't usually have problems with that... there's apparently a cap on the number of emails the site can send, maybe the notifications work better if you don't use email notifications, and if fewer people were receiving emails they'd work better for everyone who does. I think I've only missed notifications two or three times.

It's getting to be that she'd be more likely to sign up for that if Flynn was the only one who seemed to want her to do it.

I do have a question for you guys about how you want to do the next mission.

Do we want to have Sarena and Alex flying separate ships? Or do you want to do a pilot/co-pilot thing?

I'm pretty sure their teamwork leaves everything to be desired at this point. If they're separate they're less likely to interfere with each other. On the other hand, that might be the point, I don't know.

Oh yeah Zack other than the EMPs what else can Ace's team bring is PA an option?
And can I have them bring their own ship

I think I'm taking a day off from SARP stuff. Going to start the last phase of all this on Monday afternoon.

Ace's team can have whatever they'd reasonably be able to get ahold of. PA, A ship, vehicles, ect.

I'm trying to catch up. Can anyone tell me what Candon would be able to learn about the enemy from the SAoY without being briefed by Uso?

I think so far they would have gone under the SAoY's radar. As far as the SAoY knows all the Elysians are inside of Yamatain controlled territory.

So these guys aren't their problem. He can probably be there in an hour since the ship he's using is the second fastest PtP FTL production vessel in the sector.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…