• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC 188604: The OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not necessarily more resilient. It's more that they just don't care about it. Most long term negative effects don't manifest before they die of old age. Besides, if fixing an irradiated ship is what they have to do to keep the deal with Uso going (I.e, the goal their family had set out for them), then they're more than willing to die for it anyway.

Just as a head sup to everyone, the local soldier taking 8-ball hostage has been edited out to fit with 8ball's post. We had a discussion in PM, and it'll be easier to just have that happen while on the chopper.

Well, this got grim really fast. Hope Uso is alive. >_>

@LittleWasp ; Even one buggy is too many. It's already a ship of the dead. Just stay away from the blue glowing sections please.

Also, have the locals invented red wine yet? The iodine and antioxidants are supposed to help with radiation exposure. Truffleclub is also technically a medic, if you are feeling brave...

Consider the latest post a mini-GM post. Trying to add in the stuff I didn't get to last night.

Will be doing another big round of GM posting Friday or Saturday perhaps.

Oh no, Ragnadog is in danger! And Corgan is probably going to get shot. Maybe more than once.

We've got two people away from home this weekend (8-Ball and Gunhand) but I think we have enough going on to warrant another GM post.

Should have something up today.

@Ace I gotta point out that tackling Gut-Stripe in her current state would result in her stabbing, biting and stinging the crap out of him before he could hand her a weapon. You wouldn't tackle a gigantic, angry wasp in real life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…