• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC 188604: The OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Samanthia, FTL entry isn't quite possible in this location. It's a tube of frozen gas and mineral.

Also, the Kawarime is a carrier fighter, doesn't appear to have FTL systems.

Alternatively we could have her launched from a reserve Caravan freighter or if you're willing to scratch your paint say you were concealed in the frozen gas.

Last edited:
@Samanthia, for the above mentioned reasons I'm going to describe Errowyn as 'emerging from the blankets of gas' that way we can proceed with the mission and keep her involved. Just edit how she got there when convenient.

@SirSPT You don't have to change your post unless you want to, but Corgan is with Hasewega and Jay now too.

Looks like we have a bunch of new people!

What do you guys want to do next? Some social event or should we move on to planning our next combat mission?

Also when do you think we should start our new thread?

I think doing something together would be great. Perhaps there is a party celebrating something? Maybe the success in defeating the Kuvezian Raid?

Tacticus wasn't able to do that. He's made for farm labor and he was offline during that; stuck in a container in a damaged ship floating in space for seventeen years. The way I see how Tacticus's fits into the current timeline, is after the raid. That and he would be useless for battle.

At some point Tacitus will run into Uso and she'll be able to give him a way to contribute if he wants to stick around.

You may want to check out the planet 188604 wiki page, the planet could certainly use a farm.

@Readlliea is your character going to be dedicated to farming? If so the Frontier Service Corporation would be happy to incorporate him into a new branch, the Frontier Agricultural Service. As a branch manager of FSCorp Tacitus would have far more resources than if he is working on his own finances.

Hm. Well, there's still plenty of other planet-side improvements needed including but not limited to a farm. The water supply issue's generally been alleviated but won't be complete for another month or so. I'm not entirely sure on our electricity situation, but I know we still haven't figured out a grey water solution yet. At some point we probably need to work on public services, like fire control, police installations (you can't just have a single building for security purposes, that just does not work), and medical centers. Maybe education facilities as well.

@Zack I think I read the planets wiki once. Truthfully I'm not sure if he'll stay in USO forever as I haven't planned that out.

@Rizzo and @Arbitrated Tacticus was built for farm labor and he does enjoy it. So farming is the best way he can help. As a robot he doesnt have money as he is used to his owners buying the seeds and all he has to do is preparevthe soil, plant them, maintain the field, and then harvest the crops. Doing something else wont really suit him and I dont know howd he get money.

The brand if robot he is got discontiuned due to the Taurtrons; what tacticus is, not being made the best and breaking down despite the company's boasting of their durability. I'm not sure hiw this news would travel throughout the galaxy and how that could affect the FsCorp learning of him.

Hi, I'm was a recent addition myself, and the group thing sounds nice. As for planetary problems, well since the skyguard aren't always on missions, can't they take up some of the responsibilities of security planet side?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…