• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC 4th Fleet OOC Thread

Re: [4th AASP] OOC Thread

Jonny, Alexandra's bio says she's a P2C. Which is she? P1C or P2C?

I'm soooooooooo sorry I missed the JP, guys.

With my character being an IC NCO, as well as with my soon becoming a GM, that is unacceptable. Circumstances arose on painfully short notice which binded my schedule and I was not able to contact any of you in time. I apologize.

NP man. RL happens. Also, the Newbs got to spend some quality time with Phaedra.

Edit: Post incoming soon. Sorry for the delay.

2011 Nominations are open for nominations. Nominate your favorite characters (PC & NPC), staff members, regular members, threads and equipment! You absolutely do not need to nominate anything Nepleslian, 4th Fleet or Sigma-related.

With that, I leave you sea-shanty: Don't Forget Your Old Shipmates

Also, I will be fairly busy for the next week (right up to next Tuesday) so if I am slow, please be kind to me. I'm juggling job applications to a couple teaching jobs and 3 papers due Friday or Monday. No promises yet on when I'll have the finished, edited JP done.

The Navy has the rank of Lieutenant. But I haven't introduced any lieutenants.

Nepleslian ranks make little sense, to be honest.

I meant Sergeant, my bad. I was looking at another thread while writing that post and got it confused in my head. I'll fix it.

Wait I'm confused as to how Victor ended up on the roof. Did he scramble there after being shot?

HG Morrison said:
Wait I'm confused as to how Victor ended up on the roof. Did he scramble there after being shot?

I think he meant Samuel, because that's who got ordered to climb up on top. That's probably because I haven't posted in a bit - sorry!

Yup, proper person has now been shot. Sorry about the mix-up.

EDIT: I have added a Fleet Store with some random goodies. More interesting and explosive toys to come in future.

My laptop has become infected by malware so don't expect much from me. Now that I have to use the school's library computers, I don't have as much time to work on SARP until I get my laptop fixed.

Damn it Sigma, you should've warned me when Shotjon and I were given the OK to post. I've got my fingers in so many other plots its difficult to keep a track of. (Phoenix, Atuan, Trishka, Here, Shotty's Non-Canon)

Just give me the cliffnotes of what's what and I'll cook up something.

Luca our squad got hit while trying ot reach NMX base. Most got injured and onle Henry and Alex were good enoug hto continue. As the moved on they got into Area of Phaedra's unit and Phaedra told them to join up. Alex and Henry are now on move to the Phaedra's unit which already reached the base and are now preparing to enter.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…