• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC 4th Fleet OOC Thread

Re: [4th AASP] OOC Thread

Alas I still has to wait for Borderlands II.

Nevermind, Moose you addict! Half of players have to wait for you in Boot-camp thread!

Kokuten said:
Shit, now I've got to play Lair of the Shadow Broker.
More importantly, Arrival.

ShotJon said:
Nevermind, Moose you addict! Half of players have to wait for you in Boot-camp thread!

I picked up the game yesterday but have been working my pants off otherwise; I haven't had the slightest chance to do anything really.

Made an edit to the Boot Camp thread to give you all some direction to take if DJMoose takes a while.

Expect a GM Post in Poisons on Friday night. Getting a little hectic with exams in two weeks.

Heh, I wish I had ME 3. I still need to finish off ME 2, though...

Anyway, I'll see what I can do (if anything) in Poisons.

I may be kidding myself but I think Mass Effect 3 is starting to become less of a priority now. Its stranglehold on me has lessened. Perhaps.

It may also have to do with the fact that I have a tournament on Sunday I need to actually start preparing for. And the all important college senior year thesis paper being due in two weeks. Could also be that life is knocking on the door and asking to come back in with hot food and sleep.

Speaking of real life, I got home quite late today, and thanks to the magic of time zones I don't think I'll be able to get a post in before I need to hit the hay.

Sorry about that.

Call me dumb, but I just checked Aggresor's wiki and did not fin any way of detecting metals.

Shotjon - It was the MonoEye suite - Luca came to me with the idea to adjust the sensors to detect metal. Considering that such technology was in use during WW2 and how tin foil was used to deceive German radar, I decided it was extremely plausible for the MonoEyes to have that capability.

ShotJon - I sense a disturbance in the Force. PM them to me.

I'm looking for a temporary GM to takeover for me for the next couple weeks. I can't be sure of my participation online what with exams and final papers (including my senior thesis) due this week and next week. Contrary to popular belief, writing a 20+ page paper with proper citations is not an easy process. Add in a 10 page essay due around the same time instead of a final exam... we're looking at possible writer's block for me.

Will try to write up GM posts tonight or tomorrow... but no guarantees. This is quite possibly the most important part of my college career so, I must beg forgiveness if you guys aren't at the top of my priorities for a while.

Sigma said:
Will try to write up GM posts tonight or tomorrow... but no guarantees. This is quite possibly the most important part of my college career so, I must beg forgiveness if you guys aren't at the top of my priorities for a while.
Ouch. I don't envy you right now. Best of luck on those finals!

With the character being ordered to the 4th I understand I am to post Zyv into the training mission?

Or do I understand wrong?

That is correct but with the squad already deployed in the simulators, Zyv will be stuck as a spectator for a while.

Fian will be taking over until I get back. Be nice to him.

Can't you squeeze LitD into the action? If it's a simulation, just do it like TF2 and have him join the game in progress.

Wes said:
Can't you squeeze LitD into the action? If it's a simulation, just do it like TF2 and have him join the game in progress.

Yes, spawn him in right next to the enemy's heavy autoturret.

*clears throat*

Well, I think it is almost done, and by 'it' I mean that new assault rifle I've been working on. Tell me what you guys think, please? Last time I didn't have much feedback (none) to work off of, so I did what I could. I'm planning to make a stand alone grenade launcher that's also capable of being attached to it, as well as a new series of motorized melee weapons which will include a knife.

Also, a 'snubby' version is planned too, so please, please, please tell me what's wrong with it before I'm in too deep!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…