• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC 4th Fleet OOC Thread

Re: [4th AASP] OOC Thread

I need to add some clarifications. The Ravager (and its attendant forces) are not in your visual range; you're being blocked by jungle and trees. But you guys can see the two K4 tanks in the air that are taking and returning fire. They can't get maintain a lock for you guys to fire at the Ravager indirectly.

At an estimate, I'd say the Ravager is still about 1 km away.

This was kind of important imformation... :?

Maybe I just read things wrong earlier...

Anyways, I will be posting around noon when I get back from work.

Or maybe I wasn't clear. That's a very likely possibility which one should never discount. I, personally, doubt the infallibility of this plot's GM. I'd have sent that to myself via PM but I don't think the forums allow us to send messages to ourselves.

EDIT: Bernhard is being attached to 1st Assault Fleet. So he'll be on the roster as a 4th Fleet member but on detached duty. Moonie's new plot didn't have a medic so I bunged one over. He'll be finishing this current mission and then, if he has his way, quietly disappearing without telling anyone.

EDIT 2: GM Post will be up tomorrow (Wednesday).

So, didn't realize I didn't let you guys know that I can't GM this weekend. I'm playing a paintball tourney in Florida (NCPA Nationals) and my team just made past prelims to the Sunday finals. Gonna be busy. And tired

Bring us paintball pics!

Will do. We've hired a couple photographers to take pics of us on the field. Our cameras are just filled right now with photos of us travelling, eating, sleeping, looking cranky. Cos we had quite an adventure with our flight to Florida from San Francisco.

Right now, my mates and I are in the room, waiting for the others to finish showering so we can get dinner from Olive Garden. Dinner of champs, right there.

Sorry, exam time came round and I totally forgot this place existed. Cover my ass, I'll write a post for sometime this week.

Just so you guys know, I may not be available to post tomorrow and part of sunday depending on the weather, since I plan to go flying cross-country (and stay overnight at my destination) for my birthday.

I ought to update you chaps. 1st Fleet under Grand Admiral Vanderhuge has begun an assault on Rok'Veru in force, in an attempt to retake it. Several warships have been lost and the Fleet forced to withdraw from low orbit. The Marines deployed are currently trapped. That's all in the NSS Altomir plot thread but I wanted to let you know that I did try to get this plot involved with that arc.

Regardless, I need to know who is available next Friday night or Saturday for a JP and at what time. There's a little fun episode I want to do before we get to the next mission.

Also, please have a look at the star map and give me your input as players where you think we should focus our next operation on. We've just hit 87I, 1st Fleet is at Rok'Veru, so we've got a bunch of options. I have a plan but I won't lay it out until I hear some ideas. Want to get you chaps involved in the mission planning to some degree.

Okay, turns out that I wasn't able to go flying today due to bad weather; it's been pushed back to next weekend.

@Sigma:

I'd probably be available for a couple of hours past 7/8pm + GMT on friday; on saturday it'd depend on whether I'd be away or not - if I wasn't, I could probably manage mid-late afternoon.

That is the new rifle for all 4th Fleet Marines. Please replace your IAWs with it.

Luca - If Henry wants to tinker with it ICly, I have some suggestions.

*facepalm*

I forgot! I'm also currently in the process of making a 'Snubby' version of the gun as well as some accessories for it. These will include advanced volumetric optics and targeting system, silencer, as well as an under-barrel mounted single shot mini-missile launcher.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…