Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC 4th Fleet OOC Thread

Re: [4th AASP] OOC Thread

Page 7, post 5 on The Search Begins on. he LSDF Trishka was the only other time I've been allowed to auto a post in someone else's plot, and boy was it fun. I hope none of you are too annoyed by my autoing! Enjoy the read!

I can has question?

Where are we in time, if Flint showed up on the briefing thing? Is it after the IRC? I hope not.

Honestly, I don't know. Considering the slowness of the IRC, i expect its still technically in its first few days, if not the first day. Plus, Flint would have had to leave to prepare for his Rok'Veru attack anyway so, all that matters is that this is before a little before Rok'Veru.

I am taking an enforced leave of absence from SARP in the hopes that when I return, this madness regarding a complete newbie getting his own faction has ended. If not... I don't know if I can work here anymore.

Sigma said:
I am taking an enforced leave of absence from SARP in the hopes that when I return, this madness regarding a complete newbie getting his own faction has ended. If not... I don't know if I can work here anymore.
Wow I've clearly missed something... :o

Sigma said:
We had to try to explain the ways he could make a faction - I don't like to smash and throw out people's dreams, I just want to fit them in, in a way that doesn't break the game. The race submission rules clearly say that before his faction could be submitted for real, he'd have to be an active roleplayer, we would have held him to that...but we didn't have to because he was banned for being underage.

Anyway, the reason I'm in your thread is because I have some questions:

1) How long will your leave of absence be?
2) Who is in charge of the plot while you're gone?
3) You said "enforced" LOA - are you taking this LOA of your own free will, or is someone telling you to? Whom? (you do not have to answer this one if you do not want to).

I would like to talk to you privately sometime, too, preferably by voice.

To my wonderful players, continue as per normal. I will return on Friday. Someone bug MoonMan to post. The rumors of my leaving SARP are greatly exaggerated.

Sigma said:
To my wonderful players, continue as per normal. I will return on Friday. Someone bug MoonMan to post. The rumors of my leaving SARP are greatly exaggerated.

And here I though we finally got rid of you. *sighs*

(joke)

Glad you stick with us mate, it would be lonely place here without you. I would not have anybody to argue with :D

You lot have 24 hours to make a post before I make a GM update. There will be gratuitous explosions regardless!

Sorry about the wait fellas, something came up that's kept me pretty busy. I'll get the admiral a post as soon as I am able.

Shotjon, not sure if you'll be seeing this in time to make edits but the Ravager has its unshielded back turned towards the Cavaliers. It's trying to attack another squad, not lying on its back. Minor misunderstanding which I'll ignore later.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back