Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC 4th Fleet OOC Thread

Re: [4th AASP] OOC Thread

Woah, just got done with a whirlwind of a week. 4 lengthy papers due within 3 days. Oh and someone from my high school literally just removed me as a FB friend after I commented on something they said.

Writing up a quick GM post now.

Why is everyone so quiet? I can't be quiet for a couple days and everyone goes away?

Also, I have the results from the recent poll I sent out. Apparently, we need more tits. However, since this isn't an 18+ plot, I can't exactly present more tits without breaking the rules. To rectify this, I am considering making an 18+ sub-plot for 4th Fleet. If you are interested in Co-GM and concept development, contact me via PM.

On the other hand, a number of you said it was kinda hard to understand what was going on so I will work on that with more maps.

Also, everyone voted for a certain mission type, which you'll find out soon enough when I post the next planning thread. And most of you voted for another one, which will also feature in the upcoming mission. It will be a two part mission which will probably last most of the summer months, unless people can make multiple posts per week and speed things up. I do hope your training pays off :D

I blame work for a lack of activity during the week.

I've been putting together a post when I could and was just about happy with it when a certain GM posts :x

Didn't stop me from posting it though :D. If it breaks up the flow of things too much I can withdraw it, especially since Zyv doesn't have anything to say about the training now.

You guys have all weekend. I'm going to be at Fanime all weekend with CadetNewb and his friends. So no SARP at all :D

Ok, I am approved for play, so if Sigma approve sme for the fleet i;'d need a good vector for an introduction.

Welcome! Sadly, due to Sigma's previous post, he won't be around this weekend. It would help if you could link your character sheet so we can get aquainted with your character. 8-)

Yo, good to have you (hopefully) onboard!

@Sigma:

In my case it's been because of gratuitous amounts of exams. I've managed to finish the last one today, though, so I might be around more often.

Post in the planning thread what kind of armor and weapons your character will be taking. I will get around to the GM updates soon. Hopefully.

I have multiple papers and presentations due within the next two weeks. And an essay I did two weeks ago, my professor is making me redo the topic because it didn't fit the prompt that she didn't give me.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back