Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC 4th Fleet OOC Thread

Re: [4th AASP] OOC Thread

Hey Sigma. I don't know if it's supposed to be like that. But I noticed that the 5.1 map and the 5.2 map are the same. Just thought I would let you know.

Sigma, I'm beginning to think this is punishment for some cosmic slight I've induced.

ShotJon and DJMoose have been informed of the specific damage to their respective units. Don't try to tell them what it is.

I would like to remind everyone that these aren't exactly wide hallways. Two Hostiles can barely walk shoulder to shoulder in these hallways. The farther back you are (like Ulrich), the greater the risk of hitting a friendly, as what has happened. Phaedra and Lisa charged forwards, someone behind shoots when there's not likely much space between them, and I, as GM, have to figure out what to do with people charging and people shooting behind them in a narrow corridor. This is the end result, made slightly worse because you were winning and the NMX (this time) aren't completely stupid.

To prevent further incidents, I must encourage you all to read each others' posts and think about how mean I can be. After all, if Nekos and armored Mishhu can trip you up, what'll happen when I start throwing in Durandium (or Heaven forbid, Zesuaium) Rippers and the Nightmare?

Engagement Report and 5.2 updates tomorrow. Hopefully.

keep-calm-and-carry-on.png

Primo: I'm confused. The Info/guides say that marine medics are trained in both medical and mechanical matters but laura is behaving as if that is not the case.

Secundo: Nobodies probably interested anymore but I've updated Zyv's inventory with some of the crap made available a few pages back.

Tertio:
Sigma said:
After all, if Nekos and armored Mishhu can trip you up, what'll happen when I start throwing in Durandium (or Heaven forbid, Zesuaium) Rippers and the Nightmare?
At an uneducated guess; 60% casualties and nothing to show for it.

Medcanics are leftover from Uso, I contacted Koku about it earlier and he said he will talk with Moonie. But just to be frank I am on SARP fro years and no one ever made a medcanic. It were either tech sentries or medics. Nothing in between.

Engagement report updated. Maps are still out of date since I'm having issues uploading onto photobucket.

Bridget's equiment: I think Bridget is down to 70 DARTs, no? I might have RPed that incorrectly, but I thought each "pod" was 70 DARTs. I can fix my post if that's just way too freaking many. Newbie error.

Sorry for the double-post, I just want to clear two things up.

How much damage has the knife done to Stan's arm? I don't want him doing something he shouldn't be able to. Also, I'm fairly confident about this, but I just want to make sure - Stan's opponent is ganging up on Aleksei with the other Neko, right?

Stan's arm is bleeding, it definitely hurts and the bones may be fractured since she did hit hard (NH29s can lift up to 250kg). Though, you're hardly critical since you're an ID-SOL.

Yes, the Neko is going for Aleksei.

GM posts tomorrow. The maps have been updated.

All Henry had to do was cut the wires that linked the door's systems to the AI, and then pulse the right wire that made the doors unbolt, then pulse the wire that would make the doors open.

YOU GOTTA USE THE CROWBAR AFTERWARDS

RPG-D RPGfix
Back