• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC 4th Fleet OOC Thread

Re: [4th AASP] OOC Thread

Hey Sigma. I've been meaning to ask. Are the naval boarding parties going to link up with the forward assault team? Or will Aleksei and Stan get attached back with the Marines after the action is concluded?

Fenix Aldaris said:
Hey Sigma. I've been meaning to ask. Are the naval boarding parties going to link up with the forward assault team? Or will Aleksei and Stan get attached back with the Marines after the action is concluded?
well, I was going to keep the combat separate since I don't think you guys can take on a Ripper and hope to survive. But if you want to see the results of unarmored Nepleslians going up against NMX Power Armor, I'd be happy to start throwing Rippers and Daisies at you. So no, you won't be linking up and only rejoining them at the end of this.

Your job is to run riot throughout the warship, and distract NMX security units from the real threat of the PA-equipped Marines. Just as the whole point of this operation is to distract the NMX attention away from reinforcing Rok'Veru by presenting them with another fleet that's pushing south towards their core systems.

well, I was going to keep the combat separate since I don't think you guys can take on a Ripper and hope to survive.

Pshaw! That's quitter's talk - a True Nepleslian (TM) would be able to deal with everything and anything at all times!

Please don't throw PA at us...

Anyway, expect a post either today or tomorrow; I'm just having a little trouble figuring out how Stan will tackle the task at hand (not that there's many ways to do so).

@Sigma:

...Oh. Oh my. :shock:

@ShotJon:

Heh, if we do end up running into Ravagers I'm sure that Stan and (presumably) Aleksei wouldn't object to that. :lol:

Anyway, I posted. Hopefully I didn't stuff anything up.

Aleksei already has a couple boo-boo's. Haha

Hopefully Aleksei and Stan can pull it together before that happens, eh Brett?

Quick question Stigma: our power armour is going to be issued when we get to the 4th, right?

Well alright. But remember, the brown gifts on your pillows aren't chocolate. :lol:

Sorry sigma I'd just like to be certain, is Zyv in the room with one door or two?

PS Why do we get another problematic female? Can't we get someone nice, calm and collected?

But strife is the spice of life! Besides, the concept is pretty much the same if Ice is male or female. I just had a picture that I wanted to use for an older idea that never went anywhere.

Don't worry, so long as you don't mind a bit of acerbic dialog and off colour jokes, Ice won't cause trouble unless someone makes her. She's a cynical bitch, not necessarily a violent one.

One door, LitD.

Some PCs on the list for removal due to inactivity: Ulrich, Rita, Wulfe, Bridget

Sorry for the inactivity, Sigma, I had to take a bunch of tests the last two weeks.

I'll try post more regularly.

Next time, let someone know. Disappearing on and off isn't healthy for one's character.

ShotJon will be filling in for me for the next week while I take a break from SARP. I'll try to get the maps updated but it's not terribly hard for you to imagine the various combats.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…