Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC 4th Fleet OOC Thread

Kevyn said:
So how does this joint post thing work? Do we just meet on the IRC at some pre-determined hour?

Sigma typically creates a Titanpad page (a virtual notepad of sorts) for all of us to type on. That way the entire conversation can be copied to the forum. 8-)

Hey everyone,
Sorry I haven't been on in so long. Like I said before, I had mid-term exams so I had to study and then take them so this is the first chance that I've had to get back on.

I'd just like to say I'll post in the next day or two. I've been sick as a dog for the weekend, so I haven't really had it in me to write anything.

I think I might be able to shake off my writer's block, but first I just need to check something - is Brandt meant to still be near Volkov? I just don't want to have him hovering over her like an incredibly unwelcome helicopter if he's meant to be doing something else.

Brett M said:
I think I might be able to shake off my writer's block, but first I just need to check something - is Brandt meant to still be near Volkov? I just don't want to have him hovering over her like an incredibly unwelcome helicopter if he's meant to be doing something else.
Nope, not really. I figured after Phaedra rushed out into the hall that Brandt probably would have followed her, but Phaedra didn't specifically order him to do something.

When in doubt, say that you're covering a fellow Marine like a good soldier. It's useful, but at the same time doesn't really require any earthshaking posts to do it.

Alright, that's good to hear (and thanks for the tip). I made the same assumption as you, cyborg, but you know what they say about assumptions, eh? :P

If you need time off, Cent, let me know.

Due to jet lag and, currently, 10 hrs working with kids everyday, I do not have the energy to craft any interesting GM posts until Saturday. There will be the Cavaliers JP this weekend as well once I confirm who is going to be in that and the most convenient time(s)

Kevyn said:
When in doubt, say that you're covering a fellow Marine like a good soldier. It's useful, but at the same time doesn't really require any earthshaking posts to do it.
It also prevents me from pulling a "SNEAK ATTACK!" move by the NMX.

Sigma said:
Oh, Minuteman players, Big_Red_One has lost her internet and does not have a definite date for when she'll get it back.

She can always just "cover everyone's back" till her player gets back.

It also prevents me from pulling a "SNEAK ATTACK!" move by the NMX.

Funnily enough, that's why I made sure (or at least tried to make sure) that Stan was keeping his eyes peeled in my last post.

I'm getting wise to your shenanigans!

Don't smite me, please!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back