Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC Aeon Discussion

Dusky,

Please put your post in the proper Topic. We are not in Squids come calling, We are in Shore Leave

Fail of the day: I only just now noticed my post read "awaited further destruction" instead of "awaited further instruction".

Moogle said:
Fail of the day: I only just now noticed my post read "awaited further destruction" instead of "awaited further instruction".
I LOLed IRL.

Just a reminder folks. Mission three starts several days after the Incident with the XO being abducted. The Aeon was due to be in the repair dock for several days. ;)

Hey guys

Posted my reporting in ^^.

Sorry I been afk. I told Nashoba I have been kind of busy with school and my computer crashed a while back ><;

Anyways, I am still planning to post something to help wrap up the last mission, but I kind of having some writers block right now XD. Plus, I like to talk to Nashoba sometime to today to ask questions and other stuff.

Additionally I saw wes put up a new list of salvage items and I though I would check the pricing on some of them. If they look good I have my character suggest something to Usaga-hei, so we can use them on the next mission ;3.

Just to clarify, I can't post yet, because no one else who's infantry is. I'm mainly waiting on Itkat or Moogle, but Sean could post, as could SSharp once he gets back.

Aendri, gave you someone to talk to. I'm going to check with Ikat, he hasn't posted on SARP in forever. So I may have to drop him. And that will make you the ranking Infantry.

If you guys are going to Veronica, maybe you'll run into us while you're there! The Eucharis has her squadron and starbase there right now.

Yeah. Plus there is an asset from the 2XF arriving there shortly. The Chiharu no Iori is due to arrive as part of the move to Veronica of SATA.

Hey guys ... sorry I been afk... I been kind busy with classes and got sick last weekend ~_~; ... Hopefully though I should get something out tomorrow.

uggg.... I am semi-sasified with this post.

I tried to make it funny but I am not sure <<;

Anyways I guess I am offically ready!!

Hisa looked at her coworker, shook her head slightly, it always seemed that Kame found a way to turn the simplest things into drama. "Spin up the hyperdrive and run a level one diagnostic so that we will be ready for when the Taisa gives the order."

What can I say Nashoba, its both a gift and curse. ;)

P.S. Also Fay when you have a chance.... I left you a message on the on the ye ol' Azorean Discussion board

Well folks, I am heading out the door in a few minutes, heading to my family in MA. The Cottage we will be staying at has no internet, no cell phone. (You have to walk half a mile to the lighthouse to use a cellphone). I will be offline until next Monday.

Once I'm back I want to get things moving.

I'll miss you, Brian! Have a great time.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back