• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Aeon Discussion

Cool I double check the second on your tooks fix it her in a minute.
edit: Another thing you might want to change is that Eun-Kyung has radioed Kame twice now, not once.

Yeah umm.. that was intentional because I was orginally going to reply to Nashoba post before you replied but I hadn't had a chance ^^;

I put that part in the past tense and make it sound like your character couldn't possibly have heard her first reply and give a second.

Also Aendri, I pretty sure the LUT you to are heading towards is currently a birds nest <_<;

Posted, I have a class soon, but I try to grammar check it afterwords. Also fixed the last post as requested.

Finally, Nashoba told me today when I asked that my Yamatain had a bomb it. Oh well <-<;;

Mei noticed it Shotjon, but she's used to new soldiers, and her nature is fairly laid back. So Takeda just got off lucky.

Great post Sean ;3. Orginally though my character would probably want to know more about the fact that the bugs are different colors and do different things but you can mention that later lols.

Anyways I am right now at Momocon, so I am going to try to post later tonight ;3.

Hey Yoshiro dunno if you know this but Saki is first name. I have her names writen down in japanese way. So family name first and first name second. It is no problem, and I dunno if you know about this.
Also I don't know if this works in Yamatai too, but in Japan if you call somehow by his first name it means you are on very friendly terms with him, or you want to be disrespectful. Even I am not completely sure with this so I would need to ask Itkatsu or Kyoki, or any other Japan-geek.

Thanks for letting me know. I thought that Saki was her last name and I forgot that the way names are is first name last, last name first. I will edit the post right away. Also, thanks for the info, Nashoba. I will read that right away.

Yes. MEGAMI is quite intelligent, and almost a personality of her own. Anyway, things like asking for directions etc. are okay to assume happen when you ask MEGAMI. Less trouble for the GM.

Sharp, I'm not bunking with you. But that doesn't mean we can't still have epic off-duty hours, eh?

I have no clue. Didn't see any information on it. I barely understand how the economy works if you have a near utopia.

Interviews are done using the IRC. Or I may use see about using titanpad for a group one.

Sigma, Yoshiro Tanaka, Shotjon,

PM me with your availability for next week.

Yamataian switch was free as the Empire wanted to discontinue the Geshrins

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…