• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Laz Public Network Alex' Salvage Sale Corner

To: Akemi

Hey there! Sorry for not responding right away. Sifting through offers that didn't have actual amounts. You want to buy all my non-junk and non-Durandium stock! Great! I accept your offer! The gifts are also very nice. Thank you~

Alex Burning

-------------

To: Mark Oaklen

I'm sorry to say that the items I'm selling require cash because I am selling on behalf of multiple people. I'm afraid I don't have the authority to make that sort of deal, and have to accept another person's cash offer. I do wish you luck though, and I do run transport and salvage if you need an external business to visit your area of space from time to time!

Alex Burning

To: Uso, Toshiro Yuki, Catharsis Black

We've sold some of the goods! Uso's getting 6,000,000 KS, and the rest of us will split it for 2,000,000 KS. Just the Durandium's left. Don't spend it all in one place!

Alex Burning

RPG-D RPGfix
Back