• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: Kennewes Offensive [Alpha Squad] The Hammer Falls

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah, the Offensive is over."

Harrison, whose head had lulled against the inner hull in half-sleep, his eyelids fluttering, suddenly jerked forward at those five words. Those five words was the one set he had wanted to hear for the last few hours.

"Well, looks like we're getting a break. And if any of those caretakers took my laptop and port, i'll call down the wrath of Will Harrison upon them."

"Yeah, the Offensive is over."

Kokuten's eyes remained closed on that one, he tried to reflect on what had happened so far. The medic's head rang silently, though, he couldn't focus on his thoughts. He waddled a little bit, trying to position, which was difficult. His arms would move around to get his position across, which didn't work. He sighed, and let his arms drop.

He began to think further back, and soon, a song came to mind. It was something his father used to sing with his crewmates when his father worked as a doctor on a cargo shuttle.

Sit around, ye lads n' lasses, settle for a spell,
Eyes on me while I give ya a drunken Neppy tale.

Mike Wilks was a farmer boy, on Kennewes he grew.
His father was a drunkard, his mother was a shrew.

On morning light they'd wake him up to till the marshy fields.
It was that day that young Mike would come to surely yield.

In that field a' green, stood, a beauty mighty white.
A Geshrin girl, she was born, Mary Luely Lite.

Mary Luely Lite became his wife the next year.
But young Mike heard tales that'd make his ears shear.

On the morning of the wedding, gossip was surely told.
Mary Luely Lite was the strangest to behold.

On the night of the Honey moon, Mike was in shock.
Mary Lite was a man, she had a gurly cock!

Kokuten chuckled as his memory, his father would note that they'd drink a little after that. Though their ship commander would get pissed and tell them off. He thought that maybe, just maybe, he could probably sing that song when he his fellas were having a quiet drink themselves.

Ran nodded to Henry, and chuckled at Harrison mentioning his reaction to any sort of caretaker jackassery they might come across when returning to the Alliance. Craving some air, Ran then shut his PA down, the head and chest tipping forward to reveal a very tired and very indecent Ran Rui. "Fuckin-A, guys..." He took a deep breath of air, enjoying the non-cramped environment of the shuttle as opposed to his WATER. "Sure is nice to be out of that damn thing."

And, in the ultimate act of hypocrisy, he dared to do this:

"Yo! Shuttle driver! You guys got any cigarettes on you?" He picked up a small rock jammed between his WATER's joints and gently threw it in the pilot's general area, hoping that he or the co-pilot had some, or that some other crewman had left some in here. "I could really fucking use some right now..." The morphine's effects were beginning to taper off, already. And he needed that wonderfully bitter taste.

Edgar sat in a rather droned state as he ascened the shuttle up into the sky. He sighed for a moment and looked at his buddy and co-pilot, Sam. He began to remember the good times he and his friend had. The bars, the women, and even some of the man-to-man talks that helped life move along.

"Hey Sam." Ed piped as he continued his job.

"Yeah Ed?" answered Sam, in a rather annoyed tone.

"I'm sorry, man, I mean, I've been a real ass for the past few days and I want to apologize." Ed guiltily explained. Sam stared at his instruments for a moment and then looked at Edgar.

"S'lright man, we've been pals since fuckin' 2nd grade, ain't nothin' gunna change it." Sam held out his hand to shake the pilot's hand. Ed's hand gratefully went to meet it, but was stopped as a rock struck his hand.

"AUUGGGGHHH! SON OF A BITCH!" Edgar withdrew his hand, trying to nurse it while keep the shuttle steady. They both heard Ran call for cigerates and it caused both of them to steam.

"Ya'son of a bitch! Sit down and shut the fuck up!" Sam picked up the rock and fastballed it back into the troop carrying part of the vessel.

"BWARGH!" Was all Ran got out as the rather decently-sized rock was chucked back at him, impacting upon his upper lip and chipping the tooth underneath.

All he could taste in his mouth was the blood that flowed from his upper lip, blood that was the unwitting pilot's sacrifice to the gods of fury that lay within Ran's heart. Getting that "tunnel vision" that one gets when extremely pissed off, Ran attempted to get out of the WATER, but the jagged, inward-pointing shards on the end of his right arm prevented this ,and only added more to his anger.

"Youshitdickcumsuckingfuckcocksonadykescuntlickingwhoreshits!" Ran would use more profanities, and would string them together in a good 10 second long rant, as if trying to make their heads explode from processing too many curse words.

"I'm gonna rip your fucking dicks off and EAT THEM!"

"... Wow... Cadet, I haven't heard such a stream of profanities since I landed on Funky City with the Flare." Harrison's eye twitched slightly at hearing the stream of profanities. However, he couldn't help but laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back