• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Avatar Thread: What is your Avatar?

"We welcome our new alien overlords" is a phrase that makes more sense when those overlords happen to be nubile young ladies in diaphanous babydoll dresses.

Until they smile and show rows of shark-like teeth. Then, you go "Oh shi-" but it's too late. You've already have your brain psionically repurposed to serve her, from servant to meal. Telling which of those is the worse could be hard to say.

"Do you really expect to defeat me?" is a phrase that seems to figure out better when the person you're dealing with appears to be some airhead from Nepleslia who's loaded with pop culture references and too much Dutch Courage.

Until they singlehandedly destroy your entire army with his Badass crew. Then, you go "Oh shi-" but it's too late.
You've already been shown who's the boss, and you've gone from feared tyrant to fearful wretch. He you offers surrender or honourable death, telling which of those is worse is difficult to say.

I'll get back to you when I have an answer.

I knew I forgot something <_<;

Yes, after over a year and a third, I have finally changed my avatar from

[insert picture here after getting it back from my dead computer]

to the Tweak-chibi that Kokuten was kind enough to donate! And if there's one thing I like, it's donated art ^_^

Question - Should I upload a new avatar that might make some people on site nervous? (But not in the same way gurning face man did?)
Hint hint: My Little Mercenary: Friendship is Awesome.

Luca said:
Question - Should I upload a new avatar that might make some people on site nervous? (But not in the same way gurning face man did?)

Go for it. Or you can return back to Freddie!

ShotJon said:
Luca said:

Go for it. Or you can return back to Freddie!
Cipher said:
Luca said:

Go for it.
Done and dusted.

You guys are my very best friends!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back